Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Halloweeen Party!

This saturday was my moms anual family Halloween party! It was so fun! I will have to post the group pictures later because my camera took blurry ones. For the kids we did a treasure hunt, and for everyone we had a special guest named Ms. Cleo who is a palm reader and she told everyone their future!!( Hey dillon can you tell who Ms. Cleo is?)

Me and my sis!!!


Ms. Cleo!!!


Dane was a band geek and i was a nerd!!!
Ronni and Baby Lex
My mom and dad!!!!


3 comments:

aminut said...

You guys have great costumes! What tattoo parlor did your mom & dad get their tattoos at b/c I'm thinking about getting inked! Ha!
And Ms. Cleo looks like she's been in the business for a while.

Erin Jenkins Barnes said...

i love the blog katie! way cute

Kelly said...

LOL! You guys look way cute! I'm glad you figured out the whole background thing on here :0)