Friday, July 31, 2009

GrAdUaTiOn!

Well I finally graduated from College! AAAHHH, what a great feeling! I graduated with my RN! It was an awesome day and graduation. I went to the spa in the morning, then went to my dinner with my family and friends, then to graduation! Thanks to everyone for your support!
At the Dinner!Recieveing my pin!My good friends, who I have spent so much time with the last 18 months!

My wonderful fam after graduation!One of my best friends, Breanna!Me and my classmate Amanda!

2 comments:

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Yay I love them! :) O and if I haven't said it enough CONGRATS!!

aminut said...

How exciting. What about the graduation song? That was awesome! I love your summery dress.
P.S. Have I told you that you are a geniune, warm hearted, positive friend who I think is a magnificient nurse?