Monday, August 31, 2009

TUBING DOWN WEBER RIVER

Well, I have been graduated a month now and I have been doing as many fun things as I can fit into a day, I've got to make the most of what I have left of summer! Last week I went tubing down Weber river with Dane and two of my good friends from nursing school, Audrey and Windy. It was so fun! Half way down to river Dane and I had a grass fight, fun right, NO the grass was full of bugs! We were throwing it and dane yelled "STOP its full of leaches" it turns out they were just little bugs but still gross, I freaked out jumped off the tube, slipped on a rock and broke my shoe. Anyways it was way fun! I would recommend it for everyone! info at barefoottubing.com
Me and Dane!

Dane trying to stay out of the bushes!

FRIENDS FOREVER!!

3 comments:

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Thanks for the invite to go tubing miss Kat... Little did you know that Kody and I are professional tubers and we could have told you not to throw grass and then you wouldn't have a broken shoe! :) So maybe tht will teach you a leason to invite us EVERY WHERE YOU GO! :) I miss miss you! O and BTW your cruise looks like you had a blast!

nate said...

Brynn and I lived on Grand Turk working at the Del Sol for a few months after we got married. Great beaches, ugly island.

nate said...

not letting me login to blogger, this is nate from school.