Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goblin Valley and Arches National Park

After being cooped up for a few months with Dane's sinus problems, we decided to get out of the house and go on a little camping trip! We went to Goblin Valley and Arches National park! We had so much fun seeing the beautiful sites and being together! I know I am a dork, but backbends all through Arches seemed appropraite, so thats what I did!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful Delicate Arch


We went on an 8 mile hike through Bell Canyon and Little Wild Horse Canyon! It was so awesome. I had never seen slot canyons before they are so cool!


After 5 years of marriage (ya we have already been married 5 years!!!) we still love each other!!! :)

GOBLIN VALLEY!

What a cool place, we spent hours just climbing on these rocks!

Dane and I LOVE our popcorn and chocolate!!!!

No comments: