Saturday, December 4, 2010

For a Good Cause...




About 4 months ago I read this article in the paper about this man who was climbing in a cave in southern Utah. I remembered hearing about it on the news and was enjoying reading about what I thought was an going to be an amazing rescue. I was about 1/2 way done with the article when I realized the man didn't make it. Tears started rolling down my face as I looked at the pictures of his wife and now two children (She was pregnant when this happened). I thought about this women many times since then, being pregnant and all. This morning I read another article. This time about a cross country bike ride this womens brother, cousin and friend were doing to help others who have lost a spouse and are now single parents. All money Dontaed goes to a charitable foundation called the Liz Longelin Foundation. I encourage everyone to check out this website http://www.nuttyputtycyclers.com/ Get in the holiday spirit and make a donation for a good cause!

No comments: