Monday, January 10, 2011

20 weeks.. 1/2 way there!!!

Last week my belly really popped out! It was so exciting and it seemed to happen overnight! I am finally enjoying being pregnant, I am not sick and my back doesn't hurt so bad I can't walk. I am feeling pretty good. I think I am starting to like food a little bit. I do love Puffy Cheetos! I ate a whole big bag in less than a week....
I got a fetal heart monitor from amazon and it is amazing! I can listen to the babies heart beat when ever I want now!! I LOVE IT!!

4 comments:

Blair, Heidi, and Treysen said...

Does your hair grow an inch a day?! Every time I see you or pictures it looks longer! CUTE baby bump :) If I ever get pregnant again I am going to have to get me a fetal heart monitor, looks like a lot of fun!!

aminut said...

Katie, You are such a beautiful lady & I'm so excited that you are having a baby girl. You will be the best mom~ serious! You are such a positive and accepting person. What is not to love about you. Look how cute your baby bump is...how fun. Enjoy every moment, it's remarkable just like you!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

I LOVE IT! I AM SO EXCITED! I miss my friend Kat!

Kristi said...

You look soo cute Katie!! I am loving the baby bump!!! I can't wait to meet this little girl!! Congrats again! Miss you tons :)