Thursday, May 26, 2011

40 weeks.......

So, I thought by now I would be holding my sweet baby girl in my arms, feeding and changing her, hearing her cry, all the things you do when you finally have the baby, BUT nope I am not. Instead I am STILL very very pregnant. I am scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning, I will be 41 weeks and one day. I am slowly slowly learning to take it easy and not mow the lawn or plant flowers, or whatever I want to do that I have to wait until Dane goes to work to do ( I may be a little stubborn and impatient!)... Dane says he won't feel bad for my anymore if my back hurts because I "Overdue it." So the last few days I really have not done much, but I am doing a great job of catching up on all the PBS documentaries, TV shows and movies! I am just counting down the days until I finally have this baby!

No comments: