Saturday, June 18, 2011

Being a mom. . . .

My days are spent looking at my beautiful baby, kissing her soft cheeks, holding her little body, smelling her sweet baby smell, napping with her in my arms, and just loving her more than I could have ever imagined. My days are spent half doing house work because a little baby wakes up when I am in the middle of it, trying to run errands and only making it to one store before she gets hungry and I hurry home to feed her, and listening to the sweet noises of my baby! My nights are spent sleeping a little, waking up with worry when she had a stuffy nose and a little cough, trying and failing after 2minutes to let her cry herself to sleep, staring at my baby even though I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, and rocking my baby to sleep. I would say I have a pretty good thing going on!! So this is how it is to be a mom.… Pretty AWESOME!

No comments: