Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Vacation to Bear Lake

We finally went on a family vacation! We have not been on a vacation with my family since we have been married. We rented Carol (from work) 's Cabin. It was a blast. We snowmobiled, played games, ate real food ( no cereal or cheese and crackers!) the whole time, it was great. It was so fun to talk with Dillon, we sure missed him for two years! We all got along which i was suprised about, Me and Lex were the only ones who yelled the whole trip!!!! Do not wake me up at 2:00 AM when i am sick i might not be too happy! We all had such a fun time!!
Gabe and Lex called this bathtub the pool and they loved swimming in it!!
Ron and I snowmobiling in the sinks

The beautiful view from the cabin

Playing Blokus

Lex and Papa reading

Lex found time to read a novel during the vacation!


My favorite kiddos!
Gabe and Lex spending time with Uncle Dillon

Courtney meeting Laurence! She loved him!!

1 comment:

archiecrew said...

Looks like so much fun! I didn't know there was snowmobiling that close to Bear Lake! Looks like I need to hit up Carol!