Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love Grocery Shopping!

Today I went grocery shopping to Walgreens and saved 60% off my total bill!!! This is the best I have done using grocery smarts!!! I paid $20.01 for the following items:The gel I bought is usually $3.50 each, and the deodorant is usually $3.87 total $22.11. I got all the above for less than I usually spend on those items!!!!

After Walgreens I went to Smiths and saved 50%!!! It is so exciting!! I called Dane to tell him about my savings and he said its like winning the lottery!! HaHa! It is so fun to grocery shop now!!! If anyone is interested in Grocery smarts let me know!!!!

3 comments:

Evan and Kristina said...

Katie, I am interested in learning how to use grocery smarts! Teach me please! It's nice to save money where I can!

Kristen said...

Yay!! Thats so awesome! Can you give me your groecery smarts info? Brandy gave it to Vern once but ive lost it :) Hes been asking me for it and ive been putting him off :) Thanks and YAY for you!

Blair, Heidi, and Treysen said...

Wow, thats awesome! I would love to know how to save money!!